Online studies at UBA E. Kwiatkowski in Gdynia is a proposal for people who are interested in starting distance learning (via the Internet).
It is a modern and flexible study formula that meets all legal requirements. The offer of online studies includes first and second-cycle studies in the fields of Management. At online studies, classes are conducted remotely within the dates provided for in the plan. In the semester, two compulsory teaching meetings take place at the University.
Online studies in terms of quality are the same as studies implemented at the University’s headquarters in a traditional way – this offer is carried out while maintaining high educational standards. An online graduate receives a diploma in extramural studies.
Thanks to the online study offer in the field of your choice, you can combine different life roles, including taking care of a child, working, living abroad or working in a remote part of Poland, as well as studying in other fields of study and having a busy schedule of the day.
On-line studies at UBA include:
- modern education formula
- convenient and flexible learning mode
- proposition for people open to innovative solutions
- UBA provides:
- access to the virtual dean’s office 24 hours a day
- classes using remote learning platforms, including Microsoft Teams Office 365
- classes using the Moodle e-learning platform
- access to online library resources
- a modern team of lecturers/practitioners
Recruitment for online studies is carried out via the application form on our website.