„Potential is by the sea – Gdynia city of Innovation”
24-29 April 2017
WE ARE GOING TO TEACH YOU:
• How to manage your creativity in business
• How to create a winning brand
• How to develop communication, public speaking and leadership skills
• How Inland Waterway between Europe and Central Asia works
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU FAMILIAR WITH:
• The Polish language and culture
• The Tricity landscape and places of interest
• Science-technology parks and clusters as perfect places for networking
• PPNT – Startup Zone
• EXPERYMENT Science Centre
• Trip to Malbork: the town with the Castle of the Teutonic Order
AND OTHER THOUGHT-PROVOKING ISSUES:
– Workshops and case studies
– Intercultural experience
– Top tips and new trends in on-line advertising
– Revelation of Polish culture and language
– Useful networking
– Integration activities
International Week is intended for all young people but is also open for everyone interested in that event, individuals and organizations.
Lectures & Workshops: Free
Participation in the scheduled programme is free of charge. Other costs such as travel and accommodation are covered by the participants themselves.
Participation cost is 200 euro:
That cover accommodation, lunch, educational and touristics events.
Applications deadline is 7 April 2017
Please find the Programme and Application form below:
Intenational Week Programme
If you are interested in participating in this event please send the Application Form on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope the excellent geostrategic position of Gdynia by the sea, the spring weather in April and the University offer will convince you to visit us.
Come and join us in April 2017!